Black Friday is fast approaching!
According to a research survey, approximately 45% of consumers say they shopped “more online” than in-store, in 2020.
In fact, sales from eCommerce jumped 39% to reach $10.3 billion in value.
Therefore, if you’re aiming to delight customers with the ultimate online shopping experience, you’ll need a glitch-free website.
To achieve your goal, you’ll also need a digital marketing checklist.
So, let’s get started!
Building a Digital Marketing Checklist for Black Friday
Here’s a checklist that’ll enable you to prepare your website for the festive season.
1. Create a Plan: Prepare a plan in advance, right from digital marketing campaigns to product shipments.
2. Develop a Responsive & User-Friendly Website
a. Check site loading time
b. Perform a server check
c. Test site speed on mobile
d. Provide the ‘add-to-cart’ option
e. Enable voice search
3. Build Your Target Audience: Narrow down keywords to build your target audience. Promote content that enables you to drive traffic.
4. Promote & Position Your Product: Promote products and keep suppliers in the loop to avoid situations where products go out-of-stock.
5. Create Excitement: Engage your target audience with countdowns, ad deals, personalized emails, interactive social media posts, and exclusive giveaways.
6. Approach Customers on Digital: Approach customers on social media and paid channels, and showcase your products on Amazon. Create a targeted landing page for ‘Black Friday’ and add it to your site menu.
7. Track Competitors: Keep a tab on what competitors are doing for Black Friday, to offer lucrative deals.
8. Streamline the Support Process: Set up user-friendly customer support, including elements such as live chat.
9. Provide Hassle-Free Returns: Create a hassle-free shipping & returns policy specific to Black Friday.
10. Retain Customers: Try to retain customers who return products and don’t convert after you’ve sent them an email. Attract them with free shipping or a complimentary gift.
11. Track and Analyze Results: Analyze sales and traffic with Google Analytics 4.
12. Offer Loyalty Programs: Always give your customers a reason to return to your website. Offer discounted gift cards for subsequent visits.
Key TakeawayOnline holiday sales are expected to rise in 2021, as well. Make sure you have an eCommerce store ready to serve customers.
Need Help With Digital Marketing for Your eCommerce Store? Contact Us!
Grazitti’s digital marketing wizards work tirelessly to support customers with best-in-class solutions.
They’ve also put together an Ultimate Digital Marketing Checklist that’ll enable you to optimize your website for Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales.
Should you want to know more, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.
Subscribe to our blog
Stay up to date with the latest industry-related content.
Thank you for Subscribing!